Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day by day

I thought it was simple.At first,i didn't realize. Actually it isn't easy.It start with a stranger and you became close.Then you started to lost contact,awkward conversation and became a complete strangers again.I always thought its gonna be okay.Friends.Yes everyone have friends.But were they your real friends?your true companion?think again.Were they with you thru your ups and downs,thru thick and thin?or they will only be with you thru your happy times and left when you're having a hard times.You just wanted them to be there everytime,anytime,to cheer you up and call you just to say hey.When you are on top,everyone knew you but when you fall down below,you'll know who are you real friends are.I experience things.I knew how it feels when you had no one beside you.It hurts.The more i grew,i started to realize.Its hard.Not everyone does understand.Just by seeing those other friendship,im getting envy,i wanna rob friedship.Is this a crime?My heart slowly die.Sometimes its hard to get along with someone.Maybe im over cautious.Im hiding behind this face.Can't i just have a happy life?Do i try to?Im starting to build a wall inside me.Accepting people and put my trust,it takes times
Or maybe its just me.......
Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway