Thursday, August 6, 2015

ART OF LIFE FOR THE ENDLESS RAIN

Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
You're just an illusion...

When I'm awaken, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep.I'm a rose blooming in the desert .time to the rain has set me free .sand of time will keep our memory . love everlasting fades away , along within my beatless heart.dry your tears with love.Til the loneliness shadows the sky. I'll be sailing down and I will know. I know I can clear clouds away .Izzit a crime to love ?Time is blind.But I wanna trace my love.on the wall of time, over pain in my heart.I wanna run away, I don't know how to set me free to live .My mind cries out feeling pain. Swing the heartache.How long have I been feeling endless hurt. My brain gets blown away hearing words of lies.i can't draw a picture of yesterday.Close my eyes.Time breathes I can hear.All love and sadness,melt in my heart.Falling down, rain flows into my heart.Feel it inside out.When the wind cries.I'll say goodbye.Tried to learn Tried to find, To reach out for eternity.Life is lost, Flowers fall.If it's all dreams.Now wake me up.If it's all real.Just kill me. I try to stop myself.But my heart goes to destroy the truth.Tell me why.I want the meaning of my life.Do I try to live? Do I try to love? Where's the answer ?



Is this forever ?